We made it! It’s finally Friday!
I wanted to switch things up a bit and share some of my favorite things with you all.
1. If you talk to anyone that knows me, I bet the first thing they will say I love is COFFEE! It’s true I can’t start my mornings without a cup of coffee. I used to be a Starbucks only girl, but within the last 2 years I’ve been hooked on Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla coffee – it is the bomb.com ! Is it bad when the Dunkin workers know your order by heart ? Whoops 😊
2. Shopping ! I know – I know what girl doesn’t love shopping ? It is such a stress reliever for me. Even if I don’t buy anything I still love to see all the new fashion items, and different seasonal decorations. My favorite stores would have to be Tj Maxx, Marshalls, and Home Goods. There are just so many different items in them that I love browsing around. My mom and I usually do our shopping on Saturdays, and we love it. Here’s a picture my mom and I took while shopping one weekend (love this girl !):
3. CANDLES, CANDLES, CANDLES! They just smell so good, how could they not be a favorite ? I love to stock up with bath and body works candles, especially the fall scents, such as pumpkin pie, vanilla latte, and any cinnamon scent there is. I also like Yankee Candles and some candles I find at Home Goods. As long as they smell good, I will usually buy them 😊
4. Music for sure ! I cannot drive anywhere without having some sort of music playing. It can be anywhere from country to R&B. It all depends on what kind of mood I am in. If it’s a nice sunny, windows down kind of day then you will catch me with my country music on. If it’s a gloomy, I hate work kind of day then rap/R&B it is! All day at work I have my Pandora blaring and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
5. Last but not least is getting my nails done. You will never catch me without my nails done, that just won’t happen. I have been getting my nails done religiously since I was in highschool. It’s just something that I love. Nothing feels as good as a fresh pair of nails. Usually I will just get a basic color to keep it clean and neutral. However, I think the next time I go I am going to change my shape to something like this:
For some reason I just love the shape ! It is longer than what I usually like to do, but hey I want to try something new ! Does anyone else have a fun shape/colors/designs that they like to get on their nails ?! I would love to hear about them.