Okay, so I have to ask, is it just me or does it feel like we TOTALLY skipped Fall and went straight into Winter? Man oh man it has been chilly out, but I must say today is absolutely beautiful out ☀️
I do like to bundle up, but I don’t think I am quite ready for any snow, so Winter feel free to hold a little longer.
Oh my god, did anyone else watch Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After last night? I just love them. They are such a sweet couple, and I have loved watching their love story develop. If you are a bachelor/bachelorette lover like me, then you DEFINITELY need to go check it out. It comes on the FREEMFORM channel, which if you have FIOS is 699. 😊
Alright, onto FALL outfits, as you all know I LOVE Fall, so I wanted to share a couple must-haves for fall outfits.
1. Vests. I absolutely LOVE vests. They are so comfortable and they can add that extra touch that your outfit might need. They are perfect for when the weather is brisk, but you’re not quite ready for a heavy coat. Over the years I have bought such an array of colors that I wear them all sorts of different outfits. Here’s a few examples from Pinterest of cute vest ideas:
2. Scarves. I mean who doesn’t love a nice beautiful scarf when it’s cold out? Scarves are a great way to accessorize an outfit. Personally, I love large blanket scarves, but if you don’t there are so many other kinds. Here’s some ideas (from Pinterest of course):
3. Booties. I am obsessed with fall booties and boots. They are the cutest thing, and SO comfortable. I love heels, but I always find myself ditching them for flats. With booties, I can wear them all day, every day. They give you that “wearing heels” look, but are WAY more comfortable to wear. A few color choices that I am going to be adding to my collection are a deep red and hunter green: (from Pinterest)
4. Beanies/Hats. I am such a hat person ALL year round, but especially during fall. Having a bad hair day? Put on a hat. Are you cold? Put on a beanie. They make my life so much easier when I need to rush out of the house on the weekend to run some errands and my hair is a mess. If you’re headed to a pumpkin patch, or to do some apple picking, a beanie or hat is a GREAT way to accessorize 😊 here’s a cute example from Pinterest:
5. Sweaters. Warm cozy sweaters are the best. They give off that “I’m feeling kind of lazy” but “still want to look cute” look. You can never really have too many sweaters! If you don’t have any, go to the store right now and buy some!!! They are the best.
Enjoy your week ! 💜